- Given a problem, the project manager / business analyst must be able to determine the business requirements and work with the end user to develop potential solutions that adhere to those definitions within business requirements/write functional specifications to standards (either Project Briefs or Change Control requests).
- Liaise with various departments to understand the on-going needs and the changing requirements of the business and effectively identify areas around the business which are deficient and act as ‘troubleshooter’ to resolve the relevant issues
- Provide project management and coordination of all US projects governed by the Group Projects Committee
- Provide issue and project management activities related to regional/global business system projects
- Aid and develop, in conjunction with local and global teams, MIS reporting packages to be used by management for procedure oversight and resource planning.
- Facilitate the business user’s transition to the global reporting platforms from their current legacy system
- In addition to designing new work flows, the role will require the individual to use their knowledge of the business to generate ideas for improved practices/systems even without business led requirements.
- Assist other business systems analysts with roll outs of new functionality for any and all systems maintained by the group
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.