We are representing a Business Analyst role for a large firm that specializes in Investments, Securities, and Insurance Services.
- BA must analyze data to determine scope of project
- Assist in formulating and defining systems scopes and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding business systems and industry requirements.
- Help manage workflow with a group helping to prioritize potential business
- Service as an independent contributor to at least one business function
- Support applications by documenting and testing system requirements and specs
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Recognize, identify and escalate problems/issues to the appropriate resource
- 4-8 years of professional experience
- Experience in a trading or back office environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong soft skills
- Can succinctly articulate the purpose and implications an application or business process
- Ability to write SQL
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.