Our client is in search of a Budget Analyst to join their team. This individual will be responsible for budgetary compliance, tracking and processing of staffing requisitions and non-staffing requisitions.
- Prepare annual operating plan binder for executive team
- Responsible for tracking all budget change requests so that variances from budget are documented and understood
- Responsible for all expense coding and HR Metadata to ensure FTEs and expenses are coded correctly
- Responsible for tracking all Contract, Statement of Work and Staffing Requests to ensure budgetary compliance and reporting is timely and accurate
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Preferred majors include: Accounting, Finance, Business Related
- Minimum 2 years of budget monitoring experience.
- Hyperion Planning experience preferred
- Ability to build, populate and maintain complex spreadsheets and models
- Ability to work in a high-paced, fluid environment, providing accurate information frequently on short timelines
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.