The Atlantic Group is representing an immediate opportunity for an BIM MP Construction Drafter role in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential.
- BIM/CAD Drafter for construction, and fabrication drawings for MEP trades.
- Collaborate with the Project Managers internally, Engineers and Contractors externally in executing coordinated BIM/AutoCAD coordination for each project.
- Refining and maintaining project documentation, including but not limited to standards, templates, and libraries.
- Ability to read engineered construction drawings, specifications and develop project system specifications within BIM/AutoCAD to develop accurate construction, coordination drawings, and fabrication drawings.
- PDF Creation, plotting and preparation of drawing packages.
- Create fabrication drawings from coordination drawings.
- 2+ years of experience in REVIT/AutoCAD.
- 1+ years of experience in working with fabrication drawing development and documentation.
- Use of Procore Cloud-based construction management software.
- Proficient in Revit, Navisworks, BIM 360 Teams/Document.
- Ability to ensure accuracy of the drawings.
- Good interpersonal skills, willingness to collaborate with others.
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Plumbing construction is highly recommended but not required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.