The Billing Coordinator will play a vital role in providing operational responsibility and management of the vendor and legal billing program for the Global Compliance and Legal department. They may be asked to assist with other ad-hoc administrative tasks and responsibilities. This person must have experience in excel (reporting, analyzing data, running pivot tables, vlookups, etc).
- Schedule meetings and coordinate meeting logistics
- Invoice management, data analytics, reporting
- Manages, creates, modifies, and extracts reports and dashboards to communicate key metrics personnel and leadership team to communicate key metrics.
- Coordinate Domestic and International Business travel arrangements. Proactively troubleshoot and addresses travel conflicts. Generate detailed itineraries, including arranging visitor offices and coordinating office support needs in satellite locations
- Create and submit expense reports
- Prepare presentations, correspondence, and/or reports
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and copying/printing services
- Maintenance and uploading of documents to internal document repository and library
- Maintain function records retention requirements, procedures and on-site files
- Provide finance and budget support by submitting requests for purchase orders, monitoring incoming invoices for processing and payment, tracking invoices through the payment process and providing information to the finance department regarding monthly accruals
- Facilities Management (office coordination; incoming/outgoing mail distribution, and supply ordering)
- New Employee Onboarding
- Perform special projects as assigned by the management team
- Achieve stated performance measurements and adhere to established customer service standards
- The nature of work requires high factual/procedural accuracy and dependability in presenting data. Assignments require considerable judgment and initiative.
- Candidates must be capable of independent action, understand implications of work and make recommendations for solutions and/or other improvements. The sensitive and highly confidential nature of information exchanged requires discretion, diplomacy, confidentiality and tact.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; highly polished and articulate.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Good organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, solid understanding of Excel and ability to run reports, manage and analyze data
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities.
- Critical thinking, problem solving and judgment skills
- Good listening skills and patience to work with all types of employees
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.