As part of the Care Manager Team, the Care Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of care for Health Home consumers. This includes tracking and arranging appointments, working in partnership with treatment providers, offering consumer advocacy and education, and coordinating other aspects of the consumer’s community services.
- Coordinate all services for a designated caseload
- Develop an Individualized Care Plan (ICP) collaboratively with the consumer, their family and/or caregivers, and other service providers
- Ensure consumers have access to and participate in needed services as defined in their ICP
- Complete all necessary documentation in a timely manner to facilitate Medicaid billing and maintain all consumer charting using an electronic software program
- Respond to consumer’s requests for information and referrals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or a related health/human services field
- 1+ years of direct work with the target population.
- Bilingual Spanish
NOTE: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.