We’re looking for a full-time benefits coordinator to add to our growing team. In this role, you will provide full cycle support within benefits administration. In order to be considered, you must have knowledge of state and federal regulations related to benefits compliance.
- Assist in the administration of company sponsored benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, life, disability and voluntary benefit plans, and more.
- Create, implement and maintain wellness programs and initiatives.
- Process monthly benefit invoices and review biweekly benefit deductions.
- Assist with benefits communication campaigns and ongoing education for employees.
- Assist with educational/training, meetings/calls related to areas of responsibility.
- Assist with annual reporting requirements such as 1095Cs, state mandated quarterly invoices for paid leave statutes, required communication distributions, etc.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on changing legislation in regard to leave of absence and paid leave requirements.
- Assist the benefits department through the annual Open Enrollment process, prepare communication materials, field benefits questions from employees.
- Assist with COBRA questions and issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of benefits support experience
- Knowledge of benefits plan designs
- Knowledge of all federal, state, and local leave laws nationwide
- Ability to handle highly confidential/sensitive information
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.