We are representing an AVP-Fund Operations opportunity with an Asset Management company in Princeton.
- A growing entrepreneurial services company channeling the alternative investments to their clients
- An essential, hands on role due to growth and the continued financial strength of the company
- A supervisory position that will key in on banking relationships and dealing with general partners
- Part of an enriched financial management team where collaboration is the key to their success
- Role is very visible to executive leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, supervisory background a must
- 5+ years of experience, advanced excel is required
- Strong work ethic and leader
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.