The Atlantic Group is representing an AVP, Alternative Investment Accounting opportunity with an exciting Asset Management that has a very strong reputation.
- Leading asset management with an excellent reputation
- Drive efficiency and innovation through continuous review of operating procedures
- Own the day to day accounting and administrator oversight to ensure timely and accurate delivery of reporting to LPs
- Oversee regulatory compliance with SEC, NFA, and other regulations for product’s under the individual’s purview
- Recalculate management fee and carried interest in accordance with fund legal documents
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years in investment/fund accounting/public accounting (audit) work
- CPA highly preferred
- Proficient knowledge of GAAP and financial statements
- Excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.