Highlights about the Company and Position
- Lead an audit team with a large focus on operational audits and streamlining business processes.
- Rotational, financial leadership opportunity with the expectation of rotating out of audit after 2 years.
- Rare Internal Audit opportunity with limited travel.
- Great exposure to high level executives throughout the company worldwide.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent
- CPA is strongly preferred
- CISA, CIA, CFE or other professional certification a plus
- 3+ years of public accounting experience in the Big 4 or large national CPA firm
- Leadership skills and project management experience
- Prior experience with risk assessments, identifying controls, and developing/executing audit test plans
- Strong understand of U.S. GAAP
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.