We are representing an Audit Manager position with a public accounting firm in South Jersey.
- Public accounting firm that is experiencing tremendous organic growth
- Outstanding opportunity for an accountant who is interested in a clearly defined/fast track to partner
- Will have the chance to work on audit engagements for private clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, technology, nonprofit, and real estate
- Client base also includes minor league baseball teams; great role for an auditor that is into sports
- Family office culture – PTO policy is professional unlimited
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- Candidates must have 5+ years of experience in public accounting.
- Regional or local CPA firm experience is preferred.
- CPA or CPA track is required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.