We are representing an Audit Manager position with a publicly traded financial services company in the Philadelphia region.
- Company has made 12 acquisitions in the past 5-10 years and are constantly adding assets to their business lines, which include banking, wealth management, and insurance
- Audit manager role for someone with the ability to supervise internal audits to assess internal controls, accuracy of financial records, efficiency of operations, and compliance with government regulations
- Position is open due to growth and reports to the SVP Director of Risk Management
- Leadership skills and strong executive presence is a focus – this individual will be making Board level presentations
- Excellent work life balance (40 hour work weeks with minimal OT)
- Great company culture (actively involved with the community)
- Offers VERY competitive compensation and benefits
- Candidates must have 6+ years of experience in public accounting and/or internal audit.
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) experience is preferred.
- CPA is highly desired.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.