We are representing a $22bn Private Equity firm seeking several Associates & Senior Associates with Secondary Private Equity experience.
- Prominent Private Equity & Real Estate firm established in 1989 which specializes in secondary market transactions of private equity, real estate and real assets investments, with approximately $22.0 billion of committed capital and currently experiencing tremendous growth
- Firm has one of the longest track records as a leading source of liquidity to owners of interests in real estate, real asset, venture, mezzanine and buyout limited partnerships
- Firm has >100 professionals across four offices in Boston, London, New York and Simsbury, Connecticut
- Financial modeling, underwriting, and general assessment of prospective and active transactions
- Assist in the origination and negotiation process of private equity investments.
- Participate / oversee all aspects of transaction throughout life-cycle of the deal
- Oversee and monitor existing investments
- Represent Landmark at annual meetings, conferences, and other events
- Prepare reports, schedules, and final presentation materials; communicate positions and supporting facts to the investment team
- Assist in negotiations with counterparties and participate actively in closing process
- B.S. in related field & MBA
- A minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in private equity or investment banking
- Ability to execute within short-term deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Aptitude for applying financial accounting, corporate finance, business analysis, and report writing to create and deliver valuation solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle and thrive with increased independence and managerial responsibilities
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.