Highlights about the Firm and Position
- One of the world’s largest investors in U.S. pension, endowment and foundation assets with over $60 billion in assets under management – HQ are in London
- Will become an expert on various equity and fixed income markets (both developed and emerging)
- Internal client services role – will perform competitor analysis and produce marketing materials for institutional clients
- Excellent work life balance – 9am to 5pm with minimal OT
- Strong compensation package – discretionary bonus plus automatic 15% 401(k) contribution by the company (no employee match required) plus FULLY covered medical benefits
- Candidates should have 2+ years of experience in asset management.
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V Lookups) are preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.