The Global HR Operations team is responsible for delivering reliable, high-quality operational support for a wide range of key HR business processes and services across multiple channels and platforms. We are seeking to hire an HR Operations Analyst to join our Global HR Operations Team as we continue to expand and grow globally. We are looking for an enthusiastic problem-solver who has excellent attention to detail with a passion for organization, clean data and coordinating projects, utilizing all these attributes.
- Provide administrative support for all offboarding (voluntary and involuntary) projects.
- Act as an audit point for any offboarding activities.
- Maintain and update HCM for any employee activities as needed.
- Provide support with backlog filing, scanning and archiving projects along with any new projects.
- Management of employee documentation both digitally and manually, where required.
- Support the movement of data between core HR systems and downstream systems including Payroll, Equity, and Benefits.
- Ensure that all transactions are accurate and compliant with current SOX and internal control guidelines.
- BA/BS Degree
- HR Domain Knowledge with at least 1-2 years’ experience in an operations role.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a continuous improvement mentality.
- Ability to work complex issues, attention to detail, process re-engineering.
- Ability to partner with multiple HR colleagues, partners and clients internationally.
- Experience with HR Management Systems (Workday, ServiceNow, PeopleSoft).
- Intermediate-level skills in Microsoft Office.
- Experience in an HR Shared Services or HR Operations environment.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.