We are representing one of the largest privately held real estate owner/operator and developers in NYC. They have a large commercial and multifamily portfolio, and a SUBSTANTIAL development pipeline. The firm’s EVP Capital Markets, who has been with the firm for 10+ years, is looking for a right-hand worker. Specifically, he is looking to add an Associate/AVP Capital Markets professional to his tight-knit Capital Markets team – which structures all institutional equity and debt for capital projects, investments, and new developments.
- Reputable privately held real estate operator and developer
- Have developed some of the most notable Class A office and luxury residential projects in the Greater NYC region
- Leaders within the company are also leaders in the industry
- Work alongside the EVP Capital Markets structuring institutional equity & debt for existing portfolio and upcoming projects
- Oversee an Analyst with the same mission
- Create complex financial models in Excel
- Structure fund partnership agreements, joint venture agreements and loan agreements, including complex waterfall analyses with various capital partners
- Lead presentations to senior leadership making multi-million/billion dollar financial decisions
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Economics, Real Estate, or related
- 2-5 years of experience in Real Estate Capital Markets – Equity Preferred
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical ability
- Detail-oriented and high-level communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.