We are representing an Associate Accountant position with a Private Equity Firm in Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- A well-established private equity firm looking to expand their team to meet the demands of their clients
- Immense growth opportunity, expected to grow within the company and be promoted to Senior in due time
- Reporting directly to Company Controller and working with Senior Accountants
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Entry level (with prior internship) to 2+years of experience
- Team player mentality, moldable, personable and analytical
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.