Arguably the fastest growing and most dynamic Public PE Credit Fund in the world. $325 Billion AUM, Credit/PE/Real Assets. 1500 employees, NYC based. High pace, high growth firm.
- Day-to-day operations (run daily portfolio and credit facility compliance tests; facilitate wires; calculate daily accruals; prepare budget, revenue and expenses analysis; review the fund administrator’s daily NAV calculations, etc.)
- Monthly close procedures (position reconciliations; liaise with the operations team to reconcile discrepancies; calculate fund performance data; report management fees, AUM and fund returns to the Adviser; prepare credit facility filings and fact sheets for the website, etc.)
- Monthly dividend calculation (work closely with front office on dividend models; prepare decks to present to the board of directors; review press releases prepared by the legal team and data sent from the transfer agent, etc.)
- Quarterly financial reporting (review of Form N-PORT, N-CSR and NQs prepared by the fund administrator; review pricing; report ASC 820 leveling to the fund administrator; respond to all audit inquiries, etc.)
- Quarterly board materials (review minutes prepared by the fund administrator and legal team; work with front office in preparation of portfolio stats for board presentation; prepare summary of reporting updates, NAV errors and price challenges for board of directors, etc.)
- Annual and ad hoc projects (compile data for annual proxy; review excise tax calculations; calculate the year end special dividend, prepare data for investor calls; review legal agreements for the credit facilities, etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience (public and private preferred, CPA a plus)
- Closed-end registered investment co. experience a focus
- Financial Services experience required
- Strong U.S. GAAP and technical accounting expertise (IFRS a plus)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.