We are representing an Assistant Treasurer opportunity with a multi-billion dollar & international environmental services organization in Center City, Philadelphia.
- An historical and storied company that has been a global icon for decades known for integrity and outstanding service
- Be a part of the re-branding of the company, a pivotal role standing side by side with the CFO and the SVP of Treasurer on critical issues
- This role includes managing three people (1 US Treasury Analyst, 1 International Analyst and a Treasury Manager) and providing heavy operational lifting
- Opportunity to become well rounded while focusing on capital markets transactions, debt raises, foreign exchange, and acquisitions, among other duties
- A company known for promoting within, mentoring their teams, being a strong ally for employees’ needs
- Bachelor’s required
- 10+ years of treasury operations experience in the corporate sector with international component (foreign exchange risk assessment and management) or 5+ years of accounting experience for a multinational company including exposure to foreign exchange accounting issues
- Current management experience is preferred but open to a strong senior ready to step up and into a management capacity
- Experience using a Treasury Management System
- Professional certification in either finance, accounting, or treasury management is advantageous but not required
- Working understanding of foreign currency translation and transaction accounting rules required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.