We are representing one of the premier owner-operators of commercial office properties in Washington, DC. They are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to round out their team at one of their 500,000 sf Class A office buildings.
- 20-year history
- Own and operate over 4 million square feet of properties nationally
- People-oriented company, promoting from within and investing in its people
- Assist in the property management of a Class A 500,000 sf office building in Washington, DC
- Take on tenant relations, tenant improvement projects, managing various work orders, coordination with building engineers, managing the capital budget of the building, etc.
- Also assist with billing, accounts receivable, and all the behind-the-scenes activities that make a Class A office building continue to successfully operate
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in Business, Construction, Engineering, or related, required
- 2-4 years of experience in Commercial Office Property Management
- Desire to be a Senior Property Manager one day
- Passion for real estate and customer service and a desire to work hard, prove yourself, and rise up within the organization
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.