We are representing a unique opportunity with a well-respected Commercial Real Estate Owner/Operator in Philadelphia. Our client is looking for an Assistant Property Manager, to work alongside another Property Manager, in a high-rise, Class-A office building just off of City Hall.
- Provide direct support to assigned properties Property Manager and tenants
- Assist with supervision of engineering, janitorial and building security personnel
- Assist with capital improvement projects, tenant fit-out and facility management
- Track property expenditures for the operational and capital projects
- Aid in preparation and implementation of the annual budget, cash flow, monthly P&L, forecasting and variance reports
- Assist with AP/AR functions
- 2+ years of experience in commercial real estate as an Assistant Property Manager, Property
- Assistant or Tenant Services Coordinator
- Ability to speak effectively before small groups to include tenants and/or employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Experience with MRI software, a plus
- Must be on-site daily and extremely accessible to all public transit options in Philly
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.