The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager/Project Manager Role in the Greater Philadelphia area with phenomenal growth potential in the Commercial, Healthcare, Life Science, Pharma, and Technology Construction industries.
- Access to leadership
- Strong pipeline of work
- Offer vehicle allowance
- Manage and/or coordinate company personnel and resources for the project
- Manage all aspects of project from inception
- Oversee performance of project including project status, schedule, cost control, etc
- Serves as a liaison between all those involved in the project
- Bachelor’s in Architecture, Engineering or a Construction Management-related program is preferred
- 2-10 years of experience in general construction-related activities, particularly commercial, healthcare, life science, pharma, and technology
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.