The Atlantic Group is representing an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager in Lehigh Valley with phenomenal growth potential in healthcare, industrial, and commercial construction.
- Assists Superintendent and Project Managers
- Reads and interprets project documents to create and control the technical documentation in the project management database/software
- Serves as a liaison between all those involved in the project
- Ensures client criteria and scope are met by all engineering disciplines
- Manages, analyzes and reviews the project specifications to ensure compliance with the contract documents in order to complete the submittal process
- Bachelor’s in a construction related field
- 2-5 years of commercial construction experience
- Ability to read and interpret contract documentation and project financials
- Ability to multi-task, plan, schedule, keep records, and prepare work reports
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.