We are representing multiple Assistant Project Manager positions for General Contractors focused on high-profile, ground-up residential, hospitality, mixed-use commercial/retail, and commercial interior fit out projects in New York.
This is a great opportunity to launch your career in the most exciting city for construction. You will learn from and grow with entrepreneurial, mid-sized, and large-scale teams managing a diverse array of projects.
- Robust project pipeline
- Diverse mix of industry veterans and young innovators collaborating together
- Access to highest-quality technology and Construction Management tools
- Help deliver quality projects on time and on budget under the direction of the Project Manager
- Help manage all phases of projects, including project kick-off, scheduling, budgets, and coordinate all internal and external resources with subcontractors, vendors and consultants
- Negotiate contracts and fees, coordinate bidding process, project cost estimates and manage value engineering strategies
- Support project team meetings and help oversee all project communication – including RFIs, submittals, invoices, change orders, punch-lists, external vendor coordination and all construction related documentation
- Develop and maintain all project logs and tracking tools
- Clearly communicate with the design team to communicate and ensure that the design-intent carries throughout the project
- 2-4 Years of work experience; previous work for a General Construction a plus
- Basic understanding of key Construction Management software (including Procore and Microsoft Office)
- Critical thinker/problem solver
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.