We are representing several Project Manager opportunities with well-established GC/CM’s in the Greater Philadelphia area.
- Areas of specialties are MEP, higher education, healthcare, multi-family, commercial, and industrial
- Projects are ground up, renos, and fit-outs
- All companies have a large pipeline of work, no having to worry about layoffs due to a lack of work
- All companies are very financially stable
- 2-4 years Project Engineer or APM experience
- Experience in at least one of the markets listed above
- Knowledge of database software: “Procore” Project Management software, spreadsheet software, scheduling software, and word processing software
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.