We are representing an Assistant Project Manager position with a rapidly growing mid-size GC/CM located in Bucks County, PA. Project focus is reno and fit-out work in the commercial, health care, and higher education spaces.
- Very employee friendly-friendly environment, low turnover
- Full pipeline of work
- Easy access to upper management, no bureaucratic red tape
- Career growth potential
- Project Management/Field Support
- Review with Project Manager their specific assigned tasks for specific projects at the outset of any project as required
- Participate in project planning and managing
- Provide input to the Project Manager in establishing computerized project schedules
- 2+ years of APM experience or 4+ years of Project Engineer experience with a GC/CM
- Project experience in at least one of the markets listed above
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.