We are representing an Assistant Project Manager opportunity with a prominent General Contractor based in the Philadelphia area.
- Position will be fast-tracked to a Project Manager position
- Markets include multi family, high rise, retail, commercial/corporate, banking, education, restaurants, historic reno, hospitality, and healthcare
- Project sizes range generally from $15M-$100M
- Very well-established builders in Philadelphia
- Work alongside PM’s and Sr. PM’s to oversee document control
- RFI’s, submittals, budget reports, cost estimates
- Must understand and be able to read construction documents
- 2 + years APM experience
- Project experience in the city to include construction in markets listed above
- Willingness to work 100% in Philadelphia
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.