We are representing a Lead Superintendent with a very well-established GC/CM based in the Delaware Valley, serving NJ, PA, DE, and MD. This position will work closely with Project Managers and Superintendents and will build diverse experience in the areas of permitting, scheduling, procurement, document control, and other essential functions.
- They focus on ground up construction in a number of markets, including healthcare, pharmaceutical, and higher education to name just a few
- Great working environment, very low employee turnover
- Large pipeline of work in to 2021
- Aggressive compensation and benefit program
- Major project for this position ready to start
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field is a plus
- Access to reliable transportation to and from project sites
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Project Management software including MS Office, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Prolog Manager or Prolog Converge knowledge is preferred but not required
- Fundamental experience using databases
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.