We are representing an Assistant Development Controller for a well-known real estate organization located in Horsham, PA.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reporting packages
- Provide budget to actual analysis and metrics reporting for projects in coordination with development managers
- Develop and document business processes to maintain internal controls and GAAP compliance
- Manage day to day activity of development accounting group and provide guidance to Senior Accountants
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- CPA or MBA is preferred
- 7+ years of accounting experience in a real estate and development construction environment
- Yardi experience, specifically job cost module is highly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.