We are representing an incredible opportunity for a growing manufacturing organization located in King of Prussia.
- Position is open due to a recent promotion and reports directly to the Controller
- Position works directly with Business Unit Controllers and Plant Controllers to coordinate the monthly close process
- Review of monthly financials for trend and flux analysis and review of all foreign financial consolidation submissions
- Assist with M&A integration, valuation reviews, and purchase accounting for newly acquired companies
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA required
- 10+ years of a combination of Big 4 (or large public accounting) and corporate accounting experience from a manufacturing environment
- Strong GAAP, technical accounting, and reporting experience
- Global experience and foreign currency
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.