The Atlantic Group is representing an exciting Assistant Controller with a well-known and expanding Philadelphia based organization.
- Role will work closely with the Controller and support all financial reporting & oversight, internal controls, internal audit, and tax reporting
- Organization has strong ties to the Philadelphia area but is growing in several other growing markets
- Opportunity to step up into a leadership role and oversee staff
- Great time to join the organization as next 5 years will see significant growth
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of supervising experience
- Large public accounting firm experience
- CPA Required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.