We are representing an Assistant Controller opportunity with a public consumer services company in the Bucks County, PA market.
- A public company that has been assisting their clients for five decades offering supreme and conscientious services
- A newly created role that will have full ownership of operational accounting, provide key leadership to a sizeable team, and deliver monthly financials while working closely with the Chief Accounting Officer
- Opportunity to become deeply involved in the rigorous expansion across the United States within a highly desired industry
- Hybrid role yet needs someone who will be hands-on in order to drive results and timely deliverables to senior management
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, public/private combination is ideal
- 6+ years with supervisory experience, CPA preferred
- Highly motivated and quick learner
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.