Our client, a top alternative asset management firm in NYC, is looking for an AVP Fund Accounting for its Structured Credit business.
- Management of our quarterly reporting and annual GAAP reporting, including coordination with our external administrators and our auditors
- Ongoing support for investor inquiries and marketing materials for our upcoming fund launches
- Operational coordination with our investment operations team and performance team
- Review and oversight of our external administrators as we manage monthly and quarterly accounting closes. Assist in the training and development of senior accountants
- Management of certain expense processes, including compliance with the fund’s partnership agreements
- Assisting the Controller and Chief Accounting Officer implement new processes and procedures, including the onboarding of funds to a new administrator, improvements in our expense processes, implementation of new systems, or expanding our coordination with offshore resources
- Directly reports to Private Equity Controller
- Indirect reporting relationships to Private Equity’s Chief Accounting Officer and Chief Financial Officer
- Would be a key member of an 8-person team focused on Private Equity funds
- 6+ yrs PE accounting
- Public or pub/private
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.