We are representing a multi-billion dollar renewable energy owner/operator and developer with over a dozen utility-scale and commercial wind assets across the country. They are looking for an Asset Manager to lead the operational execution of several of these large renewable energy assets.
- Work alongside the firm’s SVP Asset Management to create and execute respective business plans for each Wind asset
- Work closely with Acquisitions on new investments and Field Operations for existing manages assets
- Lead the financial and operational performance of 5-6 large-scale wind farms
- Creatively explore new energy markets and other revenue streams
- Research trends impacting the renewable energy industry
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Engineering, Sustainability, or related
- 3-7 years of experience on the Wind side of renewable energy
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Passion for renewable energy industry
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.