We are representing a Private Equity Real Estate Firm with $2 billion assets under management. They recently closed on a large 11-property value-add portfolio acquisition in Brooklyn alongside a best-in-class institutional JV equity partner. Their 3-person Manhattan-focused Asset Management team is looking for someone to be the point-person & lead for the institutional value-add business plan creation & execution for this & their future growing Brooklyn portfolio.
- 20-year history/track record of institutional operation
- Firm owns 50 Class A Multifamily & Mixed-Use buildings in New York City
- Tight-knit firm of 15 total real estate professionals: Acquisitions, Asset Management, & Property/Portfolio Management
- Take a leadership role in the value-add components of the newly acquired portfolio
- Create and implement best operational practices, along with JV partner
- Execute overall business plan across assets: amenities, concierge, facilities management, etc.
- Lead presentations of cost/benefit analysis of various strategies to investment partner
- Recommend strategic initiatives through industry research and market analysis
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Real Estate, or related
- 5-10 years of Asset Management experience, ideally in Class A NYC Multifamily properties
- Strong familiarity with the investment, asset management, and portfolio management process for an institutional organization
- Energetic, self-motivated personality – passionate about real estate
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.