We are representing an Asset Management opportunity with an expanding Real Estate Developer in downtown Philadelphia.
- Newly created role due to expansion and company success
- Role reports to Director of Acquisitions with a lot of exposure to investors and lenders
- Manage timely reporting to investors and lenders
- Support new acquisitions, maintain working models in Argus, pro formas, and due diligence
- Bachelor’s in Real Estate or Finance
- 1-3 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate
- Valuation, underwriting, and financial modeling experience
- Argus experience a big plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.