This is an opportunity to join a high-profile architectural practice working on a diverse and exciting portfolio of new construction and renovation projects in New York and the Hudson Valley.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with various building types and stages of design and development
- Strong management and organization skills
- High level of design and technical ability
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate in an interdisciplinary, deadline-driven atmosphere
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and be a self-starter
- Professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 5-10 years of experience in all phases of design, from schematic through construction administration, experience in workplace and/or retail encouraged
- Corporate, commercial interiors experience, a plus
- Strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and collaborate in-house and with external consultants
- Proficiency in Revit
- Proficiency AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Adobe Suites and other necessary technical tools for the project
- Legally eligible to work in the United States with proficiency in the English language
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.