Highlights About Company and Position
- This is hybrid role: you will not only manage project budgets and schedules, you will also be involved in overseeing and executing design.
- This is a wonderful opportunity to work with one of the leading woman-owned architecture
- You may be asked to occasionally commute down to the New York City office.
- Ideally, you will have experience with various building sectors, specifically workplace and retail, and all stages of design and development.
- They expect this project manager to have strong management and organization skills combined with a high level of design and technical ability.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Architecture is required.
- 8-10+ years of experience in all phases of design, from schematic through construction administration, experience in workplace and/or retail encouraged.
- Collaborates with or serves as the Project Designer for the design of the project.
- Strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills.
- Proficient with computer-assisted design software, such as Revit AutoCAD, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design. Knowledge of Sketchup is required.
- Proficient with other data management software, such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and collaborate in-house and with external consultants.
- Meets with clients.
- Responds to RFIs and field questions.
- Review drawings and submittals.
- Mentors junior staff.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States with proficiency in the English language.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.