As an API Engineer your team will have responsibility for the planning and development of our API framework in support of the implementation of our business function and how it integrates within our product portfolio.
- Provide API software development and technical services to support the Analytic and Engagement Application
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop services for existing or proposed database or data repositories
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents results.
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
- Perform database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements
- Administer, maintain, and implement policies and producers for ensuring the security and integrity of the database(s)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience developing API’s
- Technical experience with:
- AngularJS/Jquery/BackboneJS (other JS framework)
- Java Web applications
- RESTful Services
- Experience with consuming and writing web services
- Experience with generating technical documentation
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience managing software code using Git & MAVEN
- Experience using with Jira and Confluence
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.