Our client, a top rated Commercial Real Estate firm has an immediate need for an analyst to join their growing finance division.
- Build and maintain Excel and Argus models for Core portfolio and Strategic Opportunity Fund assets, based on accurate tenant information and expenses, with reliable functionality. Incorporate updated information into models on a regular basis, including actuals and costs to date. Track spending against development budgets, and asset performance against original projections
- Identify, understand, implement and track the tasks required to advance development strategies and optimize asset performance. Run sensitivity and scenario analyses to evaluate development and lease-up strategies. Accurately summarize progress and key issues, and propose solutions to challenges, to senior staff
- Manage and support public sector approval and entitlement processes, including those relating to certificates of occupancy, landmarks certification, planning board approvals, and more
- Assist in the performance of internal valuations and management of the external valuation process, and interface with third parties such as partners, lenders, etc.
- Assemble presentations that summarize portfolio performance, and compare to greater macro-economic, financial, and demographic trends to draw conclusions and recommendations
- Model cash flows for existing core assets and assist with the annual budgeting process. Participate in special projects and prepare presentations for senior management
- 2-3 yrs of relevant experience within a RE firm or consulting firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Econ, etc
- Argus system required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.