We are representing an Analyst or Associate opportunity with an Investment Management Firm in Montgomery County, PA.
- Join a successful firm specializing in credit opportunities in middle market corporate and real estate debt
- Responsibilities include conducting due diligence, creating and maintaining financial models, and performing analysis on prospective and existing investment opportunities
- Roles are open due to growth and new capital
- Opportunity to join a cohesive team comprised of smart, hard-working, and outgoing people
- Ability to work from home on Thursdays
- Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or another quantitative discipline (Math, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
- 1+ years of prior experience in investment banking, credit research, equity research, leveraged finance, and/or mergers & acquisitions
- Extensive financial modeling and valuation experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.