This “hands-on” role will focus on the ongoing operation of the financial accounting, reporting and analysis for the company’s General Partnership entities. This position will execute the accounting and operations of various equity plans including promote/carried interest and work with the tax and the third-party administrators to drive best-in-class processes and reporting with the support of the company’s infrastructure.
- Execute the financial reporting process for the client’s General Partnership entities
- Review work performed by the third-party administrator which includes quarterly reporting; cash distributions; tracking of participant interests; tracking of investment and capital accounts for participants
- Assist with the implementation of a new accounting system, Investran. This will include developing the future state operating model and transition plan.
- Perform the accounting for the equity compensation plans
- Prepare and coordinate the distribution wiring process with fund accountants, third party administrators, and management
- Build and update internal databases for management analysis and reporting
- Coordinate the execution of procedures with participants, fund accountants and the legal and human capital/resource functions.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects, both operational and financial
- Candidates should ideally possess at least 2 years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of Excel is required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented, responsible and proactive
- Understanding and application of accounting rules
- Deadline-oriented to meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Adept at problem solving
- Strong relationship management, partnership and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and willing to work in a team environment across multiple offices
- Trustworthy given the confidentiality of the information
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.