Role and Responsibilities
- Evaluating and underwriting potential acquisitions, redevelopments, and ground-up developments to be presented to senior management
- Building institutional quality financial models using Excel and Argus
- Assisting in the acquisition due diligence and closing process
- Writing detailed Investment Committee memoranda
- Assisting in the execution of the post-acquisition business plan.
- Bachelor’s degree with outstanding academic performance from a top tier undergraduate institution.
- Majors in Finance, Economics or Business preferred. 2013, 2014 and 2015 graduates strongly preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in a structured analytical work environment.
- Work and/or internship experience at an investment bank, consulting firm, REIT, real estate finance or real estate private equity firm a plus.
- Outstanding financial analysis, underwriting and modeling abilities
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.