Atlantic Group is representing an Adolescent Psychiatrist position with a nonprofit health & human services organization that provides a broad spectrum of integrated behavioral health, intellectual disabilities, HIV/AIDS, and home health services to children, adults and the elderly in the Philadelphia area.
- Provides effective medical and health services for assigned clients by coordinating medication administration, evaluations and mental health assessments.
- Conducts mental health evaluations, meets regularly with other staff to review client progress and maintains required client and unit documentation including medication records, forms, health information and incident reports.
- Works closely with the treatment team in reviewing client progress and to ensure timely, effective communications with clients, families, providers, caseworkers, advocates and other health care professionals and in compliance with all internal and external regulations, policies and procedures.
- Reports to the Medical Director
- Doctorate in medicine or osteopathy from an accredited school
- Current, valid PA medical license along with current valid D.E.A. certification
- Currently in “good-standing” enrollment with PA Medical Assistance Program
- Completed psychiatry residency program in both A.C.G.M.E. and American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Inc with diplomate in general psychiatry in child and adolescent psychiatry
- Board Certified preferred but not required
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.