New York City based Investment Advisor seeks an Administrative Assistant for its two Principals and up to three Investment Professionals, as well as be the Receptionist for firm.
- Serve as Administrative Assistant for Investment Professionals and Principals;
- Managing calendar and coordination of meetings for those supported.
- Coordination of travel as needed
- Provide phone support
- Manage outgoing mail/packages as needed.
- Place orders for lunch/assist in corporate event planning as needed.
- Assist in managing personal endeavors for Principals.
- Serve as Receptionist for firm
- Answering main phone line of firm
- Reviewing main email box of firm and distributing pertinent emails as necessary.
- Greeting guests/entering guests or deliveries in building visitor system
- Coordination of conference room/conference call schedules
- Prep conference rooms as needed and tidy up post meetings
- Sort/Deliver mail to employees
- Light Pantry maintenance
- Ordering of Pantry/Office supplies as requested.
- Detail oriented and organized individual with experience serving as Administrative Assistant for executives.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Company covers full cost of Medical Benefits, S/T and L/T disability, and Life Insurance to 1X salary.
- Company provides contribution of 3% of total compensation into 401K plan fully vested regardless of participation of employee.
- Company sponsors FSA program for Medical, Parking and Transit as well as Dependent Care programs to allow employees to use pre-tax compensation to pay for these costs.
- Company offers participation on company cellphone plans at no cost to employee. No obligation to participate.
- Bonus eligible
- This is a replacement- the last person we placed is relocating. She will continue working remotely until they find her replacement, which they hope will be immediately.
- Role can expand over time to include more
- Hours= 8:30-5:30
- Recently moved into new office space
- This role does not sit at reception. They will sit near the CFO
- Need someone who can be the face of the firm for clients, strong communication and polish. Someone who will treat the office like their home and take ownership and pride in the role they play.
- Flex on degree for experience and strong verbal/written communication
- Open to any professional services industry
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.