The Department Assistant, Business Development & Legal is responsible for multiple activities across both the business development and legal departments, by supporting and assisting the department coordinator with many different types of activities within and across departments.
- Support Department Coordinator in Assisting General Counsel, SVP, Operations and Business Development Executive
- Support Department Coordinator in Assisting Legal and Business Development Departments
- Assist Department Coordinator in scheduling of Board meetings, calls, travel and reservations
- Assist Department Coordinator in planning events
- 5+ years in an assistance role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with executive management in a high-paced environment
- Strong in calendaring (scheduling meetings in different timezones)
- Experience with either Zoom OR Webex
- Experience with ReqLogix; candidate will be entering PO information into the system (uploading documents)
- Experience with expense reports (concur or any similar database)
- Need to be detail oriented and organized
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.