Our client is a venture capital firm that invests in small and emerging companies in the healthcare, technology, healthcare, commercial and professional services sector. They are a boutique firm with over 15 years of stability and growth under their belt and they are now looking for an experienced administrative assistant to join their existing team of 10 and contribute toward their continues success.
- Screening calls for CEO & President
- Manage calendars- schedule board meetings, liaise with building security to register guests, and anticipate meeting/appointment conflicts
- IT assistance – assist in setting up new laptops, computers, phones and everyday technology issues
- Personal work- open personal mail and organize, coordinate personal appointments, schedule laundry pick up, make dinner reservations, book hotel rooms, pick up prescriptions, run errands and pick up lunch
- Ad hoc work- excel spreadsheets, organizational tasks, post office runs, scanning documents, etc.
- Coordinating travel
- Managing conference room calendar
- Support reception when needed
- Coordinating catering for board meetings
- Tracking/ordering office supplies and maintaining the supply room
- Process expenses
- Degree required
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Resourceful, with a strength for interacting with employees at all levels of the organization as well as outside the company
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.