We are representing an Accounts Receivable Coordinator opportunity with a growing technology company located just outside of Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Position will entail an array of responsibilities, including but not limited to entering cash receipts, reconciliations, tax exemptions, collection reporting, and monthly-close procedures
- This position reports to a high level Finance executive so incredible exposure
- Firm already has a strong presence nationally but continues to grow and look for ways to innovate
- This is a very exciting environment to work in that is reflected in employee morale
- Great work/life balance – very limited overtime
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited school is preferred; however, will look at individuals without a degree that have solid work experience
- 1+ years of relevant experience with Accounts Receivables
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Great attention to detail
- Microsoft Office software experience preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.