Accounts Payable Supervisor Responsibilities
• Supervise the Accounts Payable invoice process and process improvements.
• Supervision of 4-6 employees.
• Assist with questions and problems quickly, work with each employee to create goals and assist in helping them achieve their goals.
• Work with IT on enhancements on the AP system.
• Perform month end close duties relating to Accounts Payable.
• Reconcile Accounts Payable trial balance monthly as well as perform quarterly accruals.
• Organize and maintain all Sox and procedural documentation for Accounts Payable.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.