We are representing an Accounts Payable Manager position with a growing, cutting-edge organization in Philadelphia.
- This is a really unique opportunity for somebody to lead an Accounts Payable department through a period of significant growth
- Position will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Accounts Payable function
- Individual will be involved in molding the long-term strategy working closely with Accounting/Finance leadership
- Opportunity to manage a growing department; will oversee three Supervisors and 5-8 Specialists
- Dynamic work environment comprised of top professionals where hard work is rewarded through promotions and compensation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field from an accredited school
- 7+ years of Accounts Payable experience including significant supervisory experience
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of inventory and three-way-matches
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.