We are representing an Accounting Supervisor with a Financial Services Group in the Chester County Area.
Company & Position Highlights
- A unique financial services firm with a strategic investment mission that covers a diverse portfolio of industries
- A critical position of ownership and management reporting directly to the Controller
- A culturally enrich firm that empowers employees to learn, evolve, and progress while making work/life a pivotal core mission
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance, CPA preferred, and real estate background required
- 3+ years of accounting experience, strong GAAP knowledge and process management ability, and leadership potential or experience
- A proven thinker that can analyze data and discern potential areas of opportunities to maximize profitability
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of the application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.