We are representing an Accounting Supervisor opportunity with a Fortune 500 company located just outside of Philadelphia.
Company & Position Highlights
- Responsibilities will focus on general accounting within this great organization’s marketing division
- Specific duties will include monthly closing functions, presentations to leadership, business process optimization, audit support, compliance, and ad-hoc projects
- Individual will have the opportunity to grow within the department or rotate internally
- Organization is comprised of dynamic individuals focused on quality, professional development, and creating a positive work environment
- Culture is cognizant of the need for adequate work/life balance
- Headquarters has great perks to include onsite fitness center, cafeteria and outdoor space
- Bachelor’s required; Accounting preferred
- 4+ years of relevant accounting experience required
- Public accounting experience required; Big 4 preferred
- CPA preferred
- Strong US GAAP and SEC knowledge required
- Knowledge of SAP/Blackline preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.