We are searching for a Staff Accountant for a growing pharmaceuticals organization that recently went public.
Company & Position Highlights
- Chance to be a part of an organization that has been growing 30% per quarter
- Fast paced organization where every day is different from the other—chance to get exposed to many facets of accounting/finance
- Responsibilities include month end closing, journal entry preparation, A/P, and preparation of various reconciliations
- High exposure to leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 0+ years of experience in corporate accounting, internships or co-ops is a must
- Excellent communication & computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.